· Provide Advanced Product Quality Planning support to Program Management
· Review and communicate with the APQP team to collect/compile customer specific requirements and customer product reliability and quality goals
· Maintain Customer Specific Requirements in document management system (IQS)
· Maintain required quality records of APQP activities in accordance with the Quality System Record Retention Policy
· Collect product reliability and product/process capability data to communicate to the APQP Team
· Review Customer, internal and external documents such as design requirements and regulations to develop a listing of Special Product and Process Characteristics
· Participate in the development and properly document the Design FMEA’s and Prototype & Production Process FMEA’s
· Develop and document the Prototype & Production Control Plans
· Develop initial quality documentation, process flows, control plans and PFMEA
· Assist with gauging concepts and inspection plans
· Conduct dimensional studies to assist trouble shooting of product development.
· Provide technical expertise as appropriate based on own knowledge base.
· Ensure that all customer APQP and PPAP requirements are met by using your team and time management skills.
· Ensure compliance to internal quality specifications and business systems.
· Improve program implementation procedures and processes.
· Additional duties pertaining to packaging and product testing.