About A.J. Rose Manufacturing
Ingenuity has been the cornerstone of A.J. Rose Manufacturing Company's success since its founding in 1922 by Czech immigrant, Anton J. Rose. What started as a small tool shop on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio, has grown into a leading supplier of precision-formed metal products and assemblies to the automotive, truck, agricultural, industrial and commercial markets.
The first products were small fasteners, bomb fuses, brackets and wire brush stampings. Surviving the many economic challenges over the ensuing years by focusing on innovation, value, technology and cost, A.J. Rose grew. Today A.J. Rose continues to build on that tradition of excellence, offering precision formed metal products and assemblies for virtually all industries.
Avon Facility & World Headquarters
Nashik Sinnar India Facility
- Founded in 1922
- Corporate Office in Avon, Ohio
- Manufacturing locations:
- Cleveland, Ohio: Here you will find a manufacturing facility on the original site where A.J. Rose was founded in 1922.
- Avon, Ohio: Here you will find virtually all corporate activities, product engineering, manufacturing engineering, sales and marketing and more.
- Nashik Sinnar India: Here you will find a new 49,000 sq. ft. manufacturing site.
Product SpecialtiesEngine, Transmission, and Air Conditioning System Components:
Pulleys & Pulley-Bracket Assemblies:
- Transmission Pistons
- Solenoid Brackets
- Engine Valve Spring Retainers
- Alternator Fans
- Lifting Brackets
- Clutch Rotors, Stators
- Coil Housings
- Engine Ignition Timing Wheels
Water Pump Components:
- Single and multi-groove conventional "V" pulleys
- Poly-V pulleys up to 12 V's
- Riveted, welded, and brazed pulley assemblies
- Idler pulleys and tensioner assemblies
- Pulleys for : FEAD clutch, power steering, alternator, water pump, crank
Air Bag Inflator Components:
- Pump Hubs
Light and Heavy Gauge Precision Stampings:
- Low carbon, high strength low alloy & stainless steels
- Manufacturing Signature Analysis
- Automatic sensing devices in tooling to ensure quality and minimize die breakage
- Transfer 150T to 1000T
- Progressive 250T to 600T
- Quick die change capability
- Secondary Equipment:
- Automated assembly equipment
- Spot welding
Tool & Die Facilities / Design Practices
- Complete tool design and build capability
- QFD/APQP process employment
- State Certified Apprentice Program
- State-of-the-art equipment, such as CNC Grinders, Lathes, Machining Centers, Wire EDM, etc.
- ISO/TS 16949 Registered 10/04, ISO-14001 Certified
- Chrysler Gold Pentastar
- Ford Q1
- General Motors SPEAR 1
- Supplier Certification from virtually all customers
- Test Facility / Lab
- Complete prototype and development capability
- FEA capability
- Catia, Autocad, Unigraphics, SDRC
We have a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets. We are committed to communicating our policy to our associates and our community. We are committed to continual improvement.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy: A.J. Rose Manufacturing Company is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment, and to the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses. We accomplish this through:
- Maintaining compliance with applicable occupational safety and health laws and regulations.
- Elimination of hazards and reduction of risks.
- Establishment of OH&S objectives that foster continual improvement of the OH&S management system and OH&S performance.
- Consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
Quality Policy: We are dedicated to building a World Class Organization by:
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Developing and training team members
- Providing superior quality and delivery performance
- Focusing on continuous improvement
Environmental Policy: We are committed to:
- Complying with applicable environmental laws, regulations and other requirements
- The prevention of pollution
- The minimization of waste
- The conservation of natural resources
Conflict Minerals Policy:
AJ Rose will make reasonable effort to prevent the use of conflict minerals, from the conflict region, in any of its products. All production suppliers are required to demonstrate that they are conflict mineral free (from the conflict region), or disclose their use of conflict minerals and their origins.
Click here to view our Purchasing Terms and Conditions:
back to top